Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Malese Jow and Candice Accola brief interviews



Interview with Malese Jow-

Malese recalled to Hollywood Crush that when she auditioned for the part, all she had to go on was a short description that said Anna was supposed to be a shy and geeky girl. “There was really nothing in there that made me think that she was going to be a vampire,” Malese said. “Once I got to the producer session, they said, ‘Can you read it a little more menacing?’ and I was like ‘Huh, ok.’ I didn’t know that she was going to be a vampire until the day I got on set they were like, ‘You’re going to be fitted for contacts.’”



Interview with Candice Accola-

Describe the May 13 VD finale in three words.
Parade, passion and fear!

Have you shot the finale yet?
This episode is taking as many days to shoot as the pilot! This isn’t your average run of the mill standard work week. The finale takes things to a whole new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment