Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Candice Accola on Twitter, Sara Canning on Avenue Cover + Starrymag Interviews Melinda Clarke



In case you’re out of the Twitter loop, the lovely Candice Accola is now officially part of the Vampire Diaries Twitter Club. (Someone make sure she receives her super-cool membership card.) You can find her at @CandiceAccola. Accept no substitutes! While you’re clicking that follow button, make sure to read her guest post on Lymenaide.com: Candice Accola Lends Her Voice to Lyme Awareness.

Thanks to I’m Not Obsessed for the heads up on Sara Canning’s Avenue Canada cover. Check out INO for quotes from Sara’s interview and peek the cover below:


(Click on the picture to see bigger.)

And finally, Starry Constellation Magazine has posted their interview with Melinda Clarke. She talks about her time on The Vampire Diaries, whether Kelly Donovan will be back, and being a foodie.

Q. Is there anything about the role that you found challenging?

A. Characters that are flawed, you definitely want to make them feel likable, sympathetic, and human. There were a few times I was curious why and how, I mean I still don’t know what possesses this woman to actually make out with her son’s friend. At one point when I was working with the actor who plays Tyler (Michael Trevino), and I thought to myself, “What grade are you supposed to be in?” Of course Michael is in his twenties, but he’s supposed to of course be in high school. At that moment I think we both had to laugh because I thought, “What would possess a woman to do such a thing?” There was nothing particularly challenging, in fact it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment